Frequently Asked Questions
1. To which countries do you deliver and How much are the shipping costs?
Your location does not matter - we deliver worldwide! You will find detailed information here "Shipping costs". Please contact us if your country is not in the list.
2. How long is the delivery time?
Usually it takes between 3-6 working days from when your order has been processed. Detailed information about the delivery time can be found here.
3. My order has still not arrived and it is passed the expected delivery date.
1. How can I cancel an order?
2. I do not like the product or the size does not fit. How can I send it back?
If you do not like the products or if the size does not fit, you have the possibility to send them back to us within the next 14 days after receipt of the goods. The purchasing price will be booked to your account. You can also exchange the products for other colours or sizes. In all cases, the products have to be sent back in the original condition (that means without visible wearing evidence, with labels, clean and free of damage). Our return department checks all products. For more detailed information please check our Return Policy page.
3. How do I send the products back?
4. Do I have to pay for the return?
The shipping costs for exchanges or refunds where TennisMall is not at fault are paid by the customer. If we send you a wrong or defective product, then shipping costs for exchanges or refunds will be paid by TennisMall.
5. My product is damaged. How can I complain it?
If products are damaged, we directly send them back to the manufacturer and complain to them. Of course, you can send the products back to us without paying shipping costs. According to your wish you will get your money back or we send you an exchange product.
Every product distributed by TennisMall.eu is covered by Official Manufacturer´s Guarantee. The Warranty period starts from the product delivery date, and the buyer is covered for a period of 24 months for consumers and 12 months for companies. Once a defect is discovered, the consumer has to report the defect to TennisMall, that will initiate the proper procedures to get the reparation and/or substitution of the product under way as fast as possible. The Warranty never covers damages produced by improper use of the product!
All racquets sold by TennisMall have a manufacturer's warranty. Defective racquets will be replaced by the manufacturer. If your racquet is replaced under manufacturer warranty:
- You may choose to receive the manufacturer replaced tennis racquet. We will string it at no charge. The shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- You may choose to purchase a new tennis racquet while your defective racquet is being considered for warranty replacement. If your defective tennis racquet is replaced by the manufacturer you will receive credit for it's current selling price. The shipping costs are paid by the customer.
- You may also choose to receive store credit for the current selling price, instead of the replacement racquet.
All shoes sold by TennisMall have a manufacturer's warranty. Defective shoes will be replaced by the manufacturer.
Please send your products including name, address, phone number, date purchased along with an original invoice and including a brief note explaining your warranty claim to:
+44 20 3290 9332
Business Park Sofia, Building 12
Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.